Frequently Asked Questions
1.A home health order from your primary physician is required.
2. Within twenty four (24) hours to forty eight (48) hours after receiving an order from your physician, an Admire Home Health care Agency nurse will call you to schedule a home visit. Your home health nurse will do a comprehensive evaluation and assessment of your needs during this visit.
3. Your home health nurse, along with your input, will develop a plan of care that will meet your needs. In order to do so, the nurse is going to ask you some questions about your health and assess how home health services may be able to meet those needs.
4. As a patient of Admire Home Health care, we will coordinate all of your home care needs to your primary care physician and other service providers.
Do I Become Eligible for Home Health Services?
All people with Medicare Part A and/or Part B who meet all of these conditions are covered:
1. You must be under the care of a doctor, and you must be getting services under a plan of care established and reviewed regularly by a doctor.
2. You must need, and a doctor must certify that you need, one or more of these:
-Intermittent skilled nursing care (other than just drawing blood) Physical therapy, speech-language pathology, or continued occupational therapy services.
These services are covered only when the services are specific, safe and an effective treatment for your condition. The amount, frequency and time period of the services need to be reasonable, and they need to be complex or only qualified therapists can do them safely and effectively. To be eligible, either: A) your condition must be expected to improve in a reasonable and generally-predictable period of time, or B) you need a skilled therapist to safely and effectively make a maintenance program for your condition, or C) you need a skilled therapist to safely and effectively do maintenance therapy for your condition.
3. You must be homebound, and a doctor must certify that you're homebound.
4. You're not eligible for the home health benefit if you need more than part-time or "intermittent" skilled nursing care
What Days Can I Get a Visit?
We schedule our visit during normal hours, 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM, Monday through Sunday. The office may be closed before and after these hours but we have an after-hours on-call service that is available to help you with your needs.
How Often Will I Be Seen?
The number and frequency of visits will depend on your needs and the recommendation of your physician.
How much will Home Health Services Cost?
If you have Original Medicare , Medicare Pays 100% of approved amount and you pay $0 for home health care services.